Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3D Stuff

OKayyy. So i haven't had time in a while to post because finals are scraping me dry.  However, very soon there will be an eruption of finished work. I promise.   In the mean time, one of the first finals I finished is my character for 3D Modeling and Texturing.  I am super excited about this one.  Some of you may know I had been working on bringing fisthead into the 3D realm.
Here is an animated turn around.


http://www.vimeo.com/22974375

 I'm gonna keep this post short. keep in touch.
currently listening to Teen Cthulhu- Hillgiant Witch

2 comments:

  1. sweet, fisthead translates to 3d really well... nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd come in and say 3d Fisthead is cool. I think thhis could take it to another level. Good job.

    It would be cool to do a 3d series of this and turn out many episodes.

    Check out MDOt STrange. Once he creates the characters he turns out crazy stuff. I could see you doing something like this. Great character.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2bL9tDjLIA&feature=channel_video_title

    ReplyDelete