Monday, August 15, 2011

Dragonball Z and new Fisthead shit

 This is going to be a shorter post.  I just wanted to post this drawing I finished and I think is really funny.

Majin Vegeta.  Evil with a side of fries.  This is a small shout-out to the show that most likely inspires fisthead the most.   I can't even call it a guilty pleasure because I am not ashamed that I love Dragonball Z.

On a side note, the Fisthead crew has found 2 new "members" of the crew.  We have added Writer, Kevin Wright to the crew for storyboard-script adaptation and writing.  We are looking forward to looking with him in the long run. Really funny dude.  Also, even more, importantly,  we have begin to work in collaborations with DuArt studios in New York.  They are a sound studio that will be doing all the sound and voice recording the Fisthead pilot episode.   They will also be helping to cast the film with known voice actors already in the business to add the cast along the side of Pinata/Fisthead voice: Matt White.   Casting will take place after the script is adapted from the rough storyboards (which have reached completion). Production will slow down when school starts but we are going to still steadily proceed with carious stages of pre-production through my next school year.

Here is a quick digital drawing I did today of you-know-who.

Talk to ya later suckerz.

currently watching- All the cell saga episodes.


1 comment:

  1. that is one funny Vegeta... combination of Mcdonalds logo and fries.. LoL

    Signature:

    UniformPoint | corporate clothing

    ReplyDelete