Sunday, October 9, 2011

HEY FUCKDAWGS- DRAWINGS

A preview of Megapope things to come!







Hey, I have been totaly consumed with working and blahblah but I wanted to stop by and post some things I have been working on.  Larger and more colorful posts are promised for the future.

I am taking, essentially, A figure drawing class and I figured I'd upload some things I've done on them because I think they look nice. Here.

I was very surprised at the prospect of actually having an attractive model.  This was nice and made for a pretty set of drawings that day.  The class is geared around creating characters and environments.  So I took her pose and put her in a new environment, as shown above.  In the same class we are designing some sort of "super hero."  I didn't feel like rolling with the traditional cape and tights so I went with something that I can liken to Tank Girl.

Bazooka  Beau:
The paper was too big.  Sorry it got cut off!

Soooo0o if any of you are wondering about the progression if fisthead:

FISTHEAD NEWS:


We have finished the first full-length pilot script and are going up to the sound studio this friday (the 14th or Oct.) to have a table read for casting purposes. WOOOOOO! It is moving along and we are PUMPEd.

MEGAPOPE NEWS:

My new short cartoon is not turning out to be too short.  It will be a 7 minute film.  I know right?  Anyway, here is a production still and the intro part of the animatic.

The song has, since, been re-recorded and the video has changed but I thought I'd put this up anyway for those of you who are interested.  This monday we are recording the final voices and then I will be able to finalize the first complete sound edit! Then I can start animating and getting backgrounds.  I promise more production stills for my next post!

I have a new parody music project called "Gentleman GooGoo" which I am working on making a video for with some friends.  It will involve sexy bug men partying inside of a beehive.  I have started modeling this in Maya.



Oh yeah, speaking of hives and honey, I found this amongst my old animation stuff and thought it was funny so I put it up.



If you aren't seeing them on Facebook here are the Newest "Crocs" Comics I have done!


I also posted this behind the scenes video where I draw Crocs really fast, make stupid comments, and showcase a new Gentleman Goo Goo song.  Its retarded, I know.

I also started a strip called "Not-So-Family-Oriented-Circus" where I take existing Family circus strips and write vile dialogue for them.






It isn't for everyone.  But i think it is hilarious.

Here is one last drawing to send off this post!  There will be much more in the future! Keep in touch!

Currently listening to Graves at Sea- Pariah

No comments:

Post a Comment