Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Okay.  So, I was going to try to post every Sunday but other work screwed me in the b-hole this weekend.  So now its 3 a.m. technically Wed. morning and I figured I should throw some stuff up.  So  finished this 3D illustration for class last week.  Its a post apocalyptic refugee stronghold from the inside.  This may be something I can use for my Senior thesis if I decide to use a certain story I have been drafting.

I have continued to plow away at my Fisthead Short and soon i hope to have a fully cleaned up shot I can post.  In the mean time, to tide over the masses here is a realistic version of Fisthead which I have drafted our for the sake of concept art as well as planning for a possible 3D modelled fisthead:
I was sketching out some ideas to maybe cross it over into the comic book realm on my free time.  Here is some action in-sequence drawings from my sketchbook
I don't really think there is a "going to far" with this character so I plan on taking advantage of being able to draw him over and over again as much as possible.

I am tired and it is late but I didn't want to get behind with this.  I am going to try to start uploading some animation and film work I've done onto a Vimeo account I havent yet created soon to mix the posts up media wise. 

currently listening to Kalmah's "Twelve Gauge album, Wintersun, andddddd some winding down music- Florence and the Machine's "Heavy in your arms"

No comments:

Post a Comment